jeudi 10 décembre 2009

SAM DEES - 1998 - Heritage of a Black Man [IMPORT]

Only for exchange , Lien contre Echange , hahahahahahah

1. Heritage of a Black Man Listen
2. Why Must I Live in Chains Listen
3. Reconsider Baby Listen
4. Standing in the Wings of a Heartache Listen
5. Nothing but the Best of Luck My Friend Listen
6. Con Me Listen
7. Lovers or Enemies Listen
8. Mess on Your Hands Listen
9. Love Calls Listen
10. Caught up in This Good Woman's Love Listen
11. Where Is the Love Listen
12. Personal Woman Listen
13. Meet Me Half Way Listen
14. Black Tattler Listen
15. What Goes Around Comes Around Listen
16. Why Must I Be in Love Alone Listen
17. How Can You Cut off the Hand That Feeds You Listen
18. For That Man of Mine Listen
19. Just As Soon As the Feeling's Over Listen
20. Only Lonely People Listen
21. I, Me, Myself Listen
22. Something About the Way I Feel Listen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire